I will show you all the documents that are required for applying for a Passport. But first, let’s see how important is the passport if you want to travel. If you want to travel to different places for work, business, or enjoyment then you need a Passport. As you know, the passport is issued by the Ministry of External Affairs of every country. Now I will tell you that What Documents are Required For Applying Passport.
The government of every country has its own rules to apply for a Passport. But most of them have the same rules and all of them submit the same documents to apply for a passport. So I will help you to know what are the documents that are compulsory to apply for a Passport. You need to submit the several documents which are given below.
List of What Documents are Required For Applying Passport
- ID card
- Parents ID card copies.
- Telephone or landline bill of current address
- Electricity, water, gas bills of current address
- Bank passbook
- Parents’ passport
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate from employer on letterhead
- Income tax assessment order
- Birth certificate issued by the Government
- All the educational documents
- Rental agreement (if staying in a rented house)
- Passport size pictures
- Pan card issued by the income tax department
- Driving license issued by the government (If had)
These are the documents mostly needed to apply for the Passport. But as I told you earlier some of the countries ask for more documents to apply for a Passport. If you want to apply for the passport then you should take these documents with you. I hope, this article helps you that what documents are required for applying for a passport.