Looking for a guide to unlock or bypass your Android Phone without Google account? You are at the right place. Here in this tutorial, we will show you a method on how to Unlock Android Phone Without Google Account.
Inbuilt Phone Security helps users to protect their device via Pattern lock, Fingerprint scanner, Pin, etc. If you forget the passcode and try to open your device multiple times. The Android Operating System locks your device for security reason.
You can unlock your Android Phone through different methods. One of the most common methods is the factory reset. But factory reset erase device data. If you don’t want to lose data then you need to use third-party tools.
Unlock Android Phone Without Google Account
Follow these simple steps given below in order to unlock Android Phone Without Google Account.
- First of all, you need to remove the SD card from your Android Device. (If available)
- Now you need to turn off your Android device. Press the Power button to get turn off options.
- Turn on the device into recovery mode. For that, you need to press and hold Power and Volume down key. Keep pressing these buttons until device boots.
- After this, you need to select the option of factory reset using the Power button.
- Click on the Yes option to delete users data.
- Choose Reboot System now. Confirm the option using the Power button.
- Now set up your Android device.
- Your device is now setup. You can now set a new password on your Android device.
This is how you can Unlock Android Phone Without Google Account. For any queries use our comment section below. Thanks!