Epic Games Account is necessary to play Epic Games amusements. This account lets you play games created by Epic Games on all devices. Most of the users have created this account to play Fortnite. Even on Android, you can’t play this game without an account. But what will the person do if he or she want to unlink Epic games account on PS4, Xbox, Twitch and Switch? Well, its very simple because the Epic Games operators allowed users to unlink any account they want.
It is so simple to do. We have seen many queries related to the unlinking an account. So, to reply to all those we are preparing a simple guide. Now anyone who intends to unlink Epic Games Account on any device should follow the steps given below.
How to Unlink Epic Games Account from any device:
- Open the Browser on your PC or Smartphone.
- Visit the URL “https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected” on the browser.
- Enter your Epic Account details (ID and Password) in the given forum. If you are already login then you will be directly navigated to the accounts page.
- Here you will see all the connected devices with your Epic Games Account.
- Choose the device which you want to unlink with Epic Games Account. After selecting the device click or tap on the disconnect option you want to remove the account.
- Check all options and then click or tap on the Unlink option.
- That’s all! now your Epic Account is unlinked from the device which you want. To check the unlinking, launch the device and check you will receive a pop-up to enter your Account again.
So, viewers, this was the easiest and only way to remove Epic Games Account from any device. Hopefully, you can easily understand what we have written. If there is any problem you can freely contact us. Our team will try to reply you as soon as possible.