Telegram is one of the fastest messaging apps available for users to use. It connects people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the world. It provides maximum privacy and keeps your messages and data secure.
It synced all the messages of your devices automatically and show you in the app. Telegram used by millions of people because they can hide their chats in it. If you have some private chats on your device and want to hide so that nobody can read your texts without your permission then the Telegram app is the best solution for you.
Users can set a passcode and lock on their chats. If somehow you leave your phone unlocked then no one can read your text messages. Because you have set a lock on the app and every time you open the app it asks you to enter the passcode or lock which you have set.
The passcode lock feature in Telegram is by default is disabled. So users need to enable it from the settings to hide their chats on it. Most of you do not know how to enable or turn on this feature on Telegram.
That’s why we are here to help, below we will show you the settings that will guide users on how to Turn On Passcode Lock On Telegram App.
Settings To Turn ON Passcode Lock On Telegram
To turn ON the passcode features in Telegram is a very simple process. By doing some simple settings users can enable that feature and secure all of their chats in the app. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open the Telegram on your device.
- Then click on the menu icon which is located at the top left side of your device screen.
- After that, click on the Settings option.
- Then select the Privacy and Security option.
- Now click on the Passcode Lock option which you will find under the Security category.
- From there, Turn On the toggle switch available beside the Passcode Lock.
- Then enter the 4 digit pin you want to set and re-enter it to confirm that pin.
This is how users can successfully enable the passcode feature on telegram. Now your private chat is secure and protected from seeing by others. If you want to disable that feature from the app then you can follow the above steps and Turn Off the toggle switch available beside the Passcode Lock.
If you have any questions or want to give suggestion then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.