In Android 10, Google has provided many new features and upgraded most of the previous ones. If we move back to Android 7.0 Nougat the new feature was introduced is Freeform Windows. This feature is liked by many users and love using it. With the help of this feature, users are allowed to run apps in resizable windows and dragged and place anywhere on your device screen.
But on Android 7 it is disabled by default and users can only be enabled this function by using third-party tools like Android SDK and Fastboot Tools. Users have to do lost of customization to activate this feature that is why most users are unable to use this feature. Because they don’t want to use these third party tools and do not take any risk of customizing their devices.
In Android 10, this feature is officially given and users can easily enable that feature on their devices. No hacks or third-party tools are required to use this feature. So today we will show you the steps that will guide users on how to Turn ON Freeform Windows on Android 10.
Android 10 – Freeform Windows
The Freeform Windows feature is still not enabled by the developers in Android 10. So to turn ON this feature, you need to make some customizations in the developer options on your devices. So most of you have not enabled developers options on their devices and below we will show you how to to that.
How To Enable Developer Options
- First of all, go to the Settings on your device.
- Then scroll down and click on the About phone option.
- From there, tap on Build Number 7 times and you will see the toast message that Developer Options has been enabled successfully.
- Then go back to the Settings main page and scroll down at the end you will see the Developer Options.
This is how you can activate the developer options on your devices.
How To Turn On Or Enable Freeform Windows On Android 10
After you have enabled the developer option now its time to tell you how to turn On Freeform Windows on Android 10. To do that follow the steps that are mentioned below
- Go to the Settings of your Android device.
- Now scroll down to the end and click on Developer options.
- Then go to the bottom until you reach the Apps section.
- You will see the option Enable Freeform Windows, turn ON the toggle next to it.
- Now enable the Force activities to be resizeable option.
This is how users can Turn On or Enable the Freeform Windows on Android 10. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.