Video Trimming is easier than Video Compiling. A large size video is difficult to handle especially when you have to share it online. The video trimmer is the stock feature of all popular operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows and Mac, etc. Computer beginner doesn’t know how to Trim Videos in Windows 10. Well, it is quite easy to do and you don’t even need to install any software for it. If you want to Trim Videos in Windows 10 and searching for the way, iGeeksGuides is the perfect destination for you. Today we are writing down a short guide that will let Windows 10 users trim videos easily. Below you can see a simple introduction and method.
Windows 10 Video Trimming:
Video Trimming is referred to as making many a video from a video. Usually, people like the specific part of a video that much that they only want to save that scene. An operating system like Windows 10 has kept the trimmer option in its Media player.
You can crop the desired scene from a movie. The uploading scene will be easier because file size gets reduced. Windows 10 video trimmer has the specialty that it doesn’t downgrade the video quality of the cropped portion. You will get the same video quality as it is.
[Windows 10] How to Trim Video:
- First of all, it is just that video must be present in your Windows 10 Laptop or Desktop.
- Right-click on the video file which you want to trim. Move your mouse cursor on the Open With option and Select Photos. Open With > Photos.
- There will be a Trim option present at the top, click on that.
- Now you will see the two white sliders indicate the portion of the trimmed video. Move sliders to that part of the video which you want to Trim. The sliders are adjustable, expand or reduce the sliders to get the exact part of the video.
- After selecting the video portion to trim, click on Save a Copy option. The option is located at the upper right portion of the Window.
- Rename the file or go for the default name and save it by pressing the enter button.
- Now the new trimmed video is ready to display and share.