There comes a time when you want to shift your WhatsApp data from one device to another. If we talk about transferring data from one OS to another, most of the users think of it as a very difficult task. But it is easy to shift data from Android to Android or iOS to iOS. Though, to Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android to iPhone is also easy if you know how to do it. Also, many users are aware of the app named move to iOS, this application has millions of users, so there’s a chance it might not respond properly. So here, I’ll introduce another 100% working method to claim such a reward.
Millions of users prefer using WhatsApp as a messenger app. To be honest, now it is known as an essential part of a smartphone. If it’s not in a mobile device, it always feels like an important part is missing. But thanks to Facebook, they have covered the development and management part of WhatsApp. Now there’s nothing wrong with the app servers, users get feedback in several hours and so on. But the problem only arises when a user has to shift its data from Android to iOS or vice versa. So to help you solve this issue, here’s a proper guide.
How Do I Transfer WhatsApp Data From Android to iPhone?
- To start, download MobileTrans on your Windows PC or iMac. (Link)
- Install the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- After its successful installation, launch it on your computer.
- Now connect both of your devices (Android & iOS) via USB cable with PC/Laptop.
- Click once on the Start button and wait for the software to complete the process.
- When it’s done transferring WhatsApp Data From Android to iPhone, you’ll be notified.
- In the end, remove both of your disconnect both of your devices from Windows or Mac.
- Now soft reset your iOS or Android device before using the backup file.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.