Hike is known to be a fully working messenger app which can be used for official purpose. It is one of the best communication apps which is popular in different regions of India. Recently, the developers of this application decided to introduce Hike wallet facility for its users. This service is made for users to make online transactions. Either they can send money to a bank account or a Paytm account. So here, today we will be discussing How To Transfer Hike Money To Paytm or Bank Account. Our guide is specially made for users in India who are willing to find a simple solution for this particular problem.
Transferring Hike Money To Paytm or Bank Account
The Hike Wallet service is just a piece of good service. Apart from that, there are plenty of good things to Hike users. For instance, they can enjoy chatting with others either by private or group conversations. The app also lets users make money by sharing their app experience with others. So when a user signs up with the link provided by another individual, the promoter gets to collect prize money. There is a good chance that the user may want to transfer the collected money to Paytm or Bank Account. Follow the steps below to know How To Shift Hike Money To Paytm or Bank Account.
- Open Hike app and sign in to your account.
- Go to My Account tab.
- Tap once on wallet option.
- Inside the Wallet tab, your account details will be available.
- Now tap on the wallet icon available at the top-right corner of the app.
- Select My Balance and navigate to Withdraw money.
- It’s time to enter your account details, either it is Paytm or Bank account.
- It will take only a few seconds to complete the process.
That’s all for now, thanks.