Do you want to Transfer Fynd Cash To Paytm & Bank Account? If yes, then we are going to help complete this goal. In our article, we will be discussing an easiest way to claim such a reward. Though, we want you to perform all the provided steps. If you neglect to perform a single task and try to become a boss your own will, you may feel stuck in the way of getting the right solution.
Before we take you to our guide of How To Transfer Fynd Cash To Paytm & Bank Account. Firstly, allow us to tell you What is Fynd Case? For a straight forward answer, it’s an online platform which let users buy men & women wearables. Users are allowed to sum up a handsome amount of money inside the app and do all the shopping from it, anytime they want to.
If you are familiar with the concept of Fynd Cash service, then it will not be difficult for you to Transfer Fynd Cash To Paytm & Bank Account. Because you are still going to do it from the app’s interface, so you may refer to it as performing a toddler’s job. Just to make sure, you need to have a Fynd account before performing any tasks from this article.
Transfering Fynd Cash To Paytm & Bank Account
Now that, if you want to Transfer Fynd Cash To Paytm & Bank Account, follow the guide drafted below:
- Open your mailing account registered to Fynd Cash.
- Inside the mailing platform, write an email saying you want to delete your Fynd account.
- Send the email to Support@Gofynd.com
- After sending the email wait for the replay.
- In about 76 hours, you will receive an email saying, where you would like to get a refund.
- Enter Paytm or Bank account.
- For Paytm, you just need to enter your mobile number.
- As for Bank account, enter your account number.
That’s all, enjoy.