Facebook is a social media app that has millions of users worldwide. Because they can share their stories pictures, videos, and more on it. Most of the users regularly share their pictures on Facebook. Most people do not have any backup of their Facebook photos and they want to backup their photos on their smartphones and tablets.
In that case, you need to transfer your pictures from Facebook to your device. Google Photos app is one of the best photo apps available in Android smartphones by default. The amazing part of this app is that it back up all the pictures of yours in its server. So in case you lost your device or forget your Facebook password then users have not to worry about their pictures. Because it automatically syncs all of your pictures with Google account of yours and users can get access to their pictures anytime.
So if you want to transfer all the Facebook photos to Google Photos app then follow the below method.
Steps To Transfer Facebook Photos To Google Photos
We provide the steps that will guide users on how to transfer their Facebook pictures on Google Photos app.
- To do that, launch the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Then click on the three lines or menu option that is available at the top right corner.
- From there, click on the Settings & Privacy.
- Next, select the Settings option.
- Scroll down and click on the Download your information
- From there, unselect all the options except Photos and videos
- After that, scroll down and click on the Create file option.
- Now, wait for some time until you see the Download button next to the file.
- Then click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
- When it’s done downloading then extract the file by using the zip app.
- After extracting the file, go to the Google Photos app
- Then click on the three lines that are available at the top-left of the screen
- Now select the Device Folders option.
- Over there you will see all the Facebook photos.
This is how users can transfer Facebook photos to Google photo apps. By doing this, users have successfully backup all the pictures with the Google account. If you buy a new device then all you have to do is to add Google account in your Android device and all of your photos will be shown in the Google Photos.
We hope that this article will guide users on how to transfer Facebook photos to the Google Photos app. If you have any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.