As we know Android provides one of the best features in their Operating System for the users to use. One of the most useful features used by many of Android users is streaming videos between devices feature. With the help of it, you can play any video from your Android device to other media devices on a bigger screen.
Xbox is one of the most favorite gaming consoles of many users. Users can play games with high graphics games without any issues. many of you are searching that how they can stream Android device videos to Xbox.
So today we will guide users that how they can stream videos to Xbox from Android with the help of some applications. With the help of these apps, the user can watch YouTube videos, movies, and any videos from Android to Xbox.
Stream Videos to Xbox from Android
We will show you some of the best applications that will help you to connect your Android device to Xbox.
1. YouTube App
YouTube is used by all of the users on a daily basis. It allows users to watch online videos for free. You will find almost any video online on the YouTube app. This app provides many features that you will find in other streaming apps. So most of the people do not know that it comes with built-in streaming features. With the help of it, users can connect this app YouTube with other media devices and stream anything from there. So most of you want to know how to connect YouTube with Xbox. Below we will tell you that how you can connect YouTube with your Xbox and stream any video from there.
- First of all, you need to connect both your Xbox and Android smartphone to the same network.
- Then choose Cast option available on the YouTube app.
- Now go to the YouTube app on your Xbox and go to Sign In
- Then Settings
- And then Pair Device.
After that, add a screen and you will see a TV icon on the YouTube Player app on your Android smartphone. If the color of that icon turns to blue it’s mean that you have successfully paired the devices. Now stream any video from YouTube on Xbox without any issues.
iMediaShare is an app that allows users to play videos of your device to other media devices. It supports the features by which you can connect your device with Xbox. By connecting, you can play the videos, switch videos, adjust volume and more. Below we will show you the process that how you can connect the devices with each other.
- Connect your Xbox and Android device on the same Wifi or internet connection.
- Then download the iMediaShare app on the Android device. Download Link
- Now launch the app and choose your device from the dashboard. Now the app will search for the nearby devices and automatically detect your Xbox device.
- Click on it, and that’s it. Now you can stream any media file from your Android device to Xbox.
AllCast is another app that allows users to connect an Android device to other media devices. This app is specially designed to connect your smart TV with the app and stream anything from your Android smartphone or tablet. But it also works with Xbox very good and users can stream anything on Xbox from their devices comfortably.
Now we will show you the steps by which you can connect your Android device with Xbox with the help of the AllCast app.
- To do that first, users have to install Xbox Video & Xbox Music on their Xbox One or Xbox 360 device.
- After installing, go to the Settings of your Xbox.
- From there, turn on the Enable Play to option.
- Then scroll down and enable the DLNA Proxy option.
- When you have done the above steps, go to your android device and open the AllCast app. Download the AllCast app from Play Store.
- Search for nearby devices and you will see the Xbox device over there.
- Then pair the devices and now start streaming the videos on Xbox from the Android device.
This is how users can stream videos to Xbox from Android. Follow the simple steps and stream videos on your Xbox devices without any problems.
If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.