No smartphone has the power to compare with Samsung Galaxy devices. Because Samsung smartphones are capable of providing good services and they are not much expensive as compared to others. But you know, we are talking about an electronic device, not a human bieng. So you may encounter a situation where you feel a need to soft or hard reset the Galaxy S6 device. That’s why we have drafted a convenient guide of How to Soft & Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6. Let’s just begin with simple & easy steps.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S6
Soft Reset is the best solution for situations like Samsung Galaxy S6 frozen screen. Because when a phone gets stuck, the only solution left for you is to soft reset it, but only if you don’t want to lose your saved data. Head below to know how to perform a safe soft reset.
- Press & hold the Power & Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- Keep them holding for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Release the buttons only when you can see the Samsung logo on the screen.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6
- First of all, shut down your Samsung Galaxy S6 device.
- Now press & hold Power + Volume Up + Home button together.
- When the Samsung logo starts to appear on your screen stop holding the Power button. But keep pressing the Volume UP & Home button.
- Now from the moment, you see the Android logo, release all buttons.
- Use the volume keys to make a selection of Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button to execute it.
- First, select the Yes – Delete all user data option and then for confirmation, select Reboot system now.
If you don’t have a frozen screen, then you can perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy S6 by navigating into your phone’s settings. To do so, go to following menu settings:
Apps >> Settings >> Backup & reset >> Reset device >> Erase everything
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.