Bieng ambitious is not a crime. So when you’ve installed the operating system of a tech giant, you would want it to provide you services like no one else. We all know that Windows 10 does help us get the job done conveniently. Because it is simple and no complications follow a user who’s using this OS.
In times when you are willing to increase your productivity, you add multiple time zones to your OS. Its mainly because you don’t want to bother using a web browser just to check the time of a different country or region. So here, I present to you a guide about How To Show Multiple Clocks on Windows 10 Taskbar. Its a simple task and you can perform it through this guide.
How Do I Show Multiple Clocks on Windows 10 Taskbar?
The easiest way of viewing multiple clocks in Windows 10 is through the taskbar. But there’s a catch, this OS only allows a user to add two more time zones in the taskbar. If you want to add more clocks, then you can show them inside the start menu. Well, I’m only here to give the best solution to you and that’s showing multiple clocks on Windows 10 taskbar. Imply the following steps to complete the task:
- Visit Control Panel on Windows 10. You can open it by pressing Windows + S key to open the search bar and then use it access this utility.
- Inside the Control Panel’s window, click on “Clock, Language and Region”
- Under Date and Time, hit “Add clocks for different time zones”
- Navigate to “Aditional Clocks” to start the setup.
- Now first tick the “Show this clock” checkbox and select time zone.
- It is advised that you enter a name for the selected time zone.
- Do the same for the second clock.
- Thereafter, click once on “Apply” and then on “Ok” to save changes.
- Check if everything’s done properly.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.