YouTube is an app that is used by almost any person on their smartphones or PCs. Because it provides full entertainment and users can watch online videos almost on anything. Millions of channels are there on YouTube for the users to watch the videos unlimited with the help of internet connection. Watch your favorite movies and listen to your favorite song of any language and artists.
Most of the users have like many channels on YouTube so that they can watch all the latest video them. But as you know it gives you notifications when the YouTubers upload new videos on their channels. Most of the users get irritated because they get notifications all the time. In that case, YouTube gives users an option to schedule the notifications.
With the help of this feature, users can set the time of the notifications so that they can get the notifications only at that time. Because all of you like to watch the videos in your free time. If you want to schedule the time of all the notifications we are here to help you on that matter.
Steps To Schedule YouTube Notifications
Follow the steps that re mentioned below and users can successfully get notifications only on that time which they have scheduled.
To schedule notifications, users have to make sure that they have allowed YouTube to give notifications. To check o enable them to follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings of your device and navigate to Apps and notifications.
- Then you will see all the apps that are installed in your device. From there, select YouTube.
- Now click on Notifications
- From there enable the Show notifications toggle.
Schedule YouTube Notifications
After you allowed YouTube to give notifications, now its time to tell you the process to schedule notifications. To to that follow the instruction mentioned below:
- First of all, open the YouTube app and click on the profile icon which is available at the top right corner.
- Then go to the Settings.
- After that click on the Notifications option.
- Then enable the Scheduled Digest.
- After enabling it, click on the Scheduled digest option. You will see the Delivery time dialog box.
- Adjust the time according to your need and click on Done.
This is how you can successfully schedule the YouTube notifications. If you have any questions or want to give suggestions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.