WeChat is known to be the best social media platform for people around the globe. There are plenty of good features that users are unable to encounter in any other platform. For instance, you are allowed to watch videos, play games and even get a friend with people having the same intrust.
It is simple to sign up in WeChat but only when you are willing to enter personal info. But if you want to stay anonymous to avoid any sort of cybercriminal activities, things get a little complicated. So here, we will be talking on How To Register WeChat Account Without Phone Number. Because there is no straight forward way of completing this particular task. We will imply a neat tip/trick to perform this particular task.
Registering WeChat Account Without Phone Number
A good thing is if you are worried about online privacy, then you don’t need to worry about that. Because WeChat is now allowing users to Register WeChat Account and removing the phone number when they are done registering. Because the developers also know that not everybody likes to share their personal info with the outer world. So if that intrusts you, follow the steps drafted below:
- Visit the official WeChat website.
- Type-in your account details what you are asked of.
- When done, click once on the signup button.
- For confirmation, enter your phone number and hit the Ok button.
- After some seconds, you will receive a confirmation code.
- Enter the code inside the online portal.
- When your account is verified, you can add some friends or just skip to the next part.
- Hit QQ Link to discover more friends and type-in your phone number & passcode.
- After successful login, navigate to settings.
- First, click on the Phone icon and select the three-dotted icon.
- Select Unlike tab and remove your phone number from WeChat Account.
That’s all, enjoy.