We are here to help you understand How To Refund PS4 Digital Products & Games. Because we know many PS4 users are facing trouble in returning the products. As the developers of PlayStation has a reputation to maintain, they don’t want to provide the best services to their customers. So yes, it is possible to refund PS4 digital products, but you need to know how it’s done.
PS4 Refunding Policies
Before leading you to the guide, we want you to get familiar with the PS4 Refunding Policies. Because if don’t know how they work, you might get frustrated just because the team is returning the money & time you spent on a PS4 product. Well, it is very simple to understand policies, you just need to remember one key thing.
After a product is delivered to you or you have ordered it, you have the option to cancel it within 14days. After that, you will not be able to apply for a refund and the product will be yours. In case, you are applying a refund for PS4 Digital games, you are not allowed to get the in-app purchases. If you do so, your refund will be canceled by the company.
Refunding PS4 Digital Products & Games
- Visit the PSN forums online.
- Sign-in with the PlayStation account.
- Now you will see a search bar saying Select a subject.
- You need to select PlayStation Store Refunds and Cancelations.
- Again type your name, email & other info that’s related to your recent PSN order.
- Complete the forum and at the end in the dialogue box, give a reason why you want to Refund a PS4 Digital Product.
- After completing the forums, click once on the Send button and you are good to go.
- You will receive an email on your account within 48 to 72 hours.
- It will tell you that in how many days you will get a refund.
That’s it, thanks for visiting igeeksguides.