Today’s topic is about helping users learn How To Redeem Jio Cashback Voucher in 2019. Jio reliances have a scheme of attracting more Indian users towards their products. That’s why they have decided to allot Rs.50 vouchers to every user who recharges their account with Rs.400+ money. To be honest, such users are provided with approx eight vouchers. But it’s a pity that users can only use one Jio voucher at a time. But its also great that you are provided with free Jio Cashback vouchers.
Redeeming Jio Cashback Voucher
Most of the users own an Android device, so now Jio users can also get Google Play Store. But when you are done in getting Google Play Services on Jio Phone, you need to follow several steps to Redeem Jio Cashback Voucher.
- Get the official version of the MyJio app from Google Play Store.
- Open the MyJio app and type-in your phone number to get a confirmation code.
- When you get the notification code, enter it inside the app and log in.
- Navigate to Pay bills and then Recharge.
- Select the first tab under Recharge & Add-on.
- Type-in the Jio number in which you like to add the money.
- Choose your Jio money plan that is more than Rs.300, because it’s the only way to Redeem Jio Cashback Voucher.
- Tap once on Apply Coupon Code.
- Click on one coupon for now which you want to use.
- Afterward, you will be able to receive Jio Cashback Voucher.
Final Words: That’s all for How To Redeem Jio Cashback Voucher in 2019. We hope that our guide was helpful to you. In case you can’t understand the above-provided steps, feel free to ask for help via comments box available below. Keep visiting igeeksguides for further guides and don’t hesitate to share our articles on social media. Thanks.