It’s not a problem with only Instagram but with the multiple platforms in the world. May you have noticed this pop-up on one of your social media accounts “Your account has been disabled for violating our terms”. This message appears on many social accounts especially on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc. Today our concern is with Instagram. It happens with many people including the author of this tutorial. Without telling any reason Instagram Management bans the account of the users. So people who are running their business through Instagram has to face a lot of difficulties in such situations. Don’t worry because you can recover a disabled Instagram account through an easy procedure.
You just have to appeal to the Instagram website. In most cases, users get a decision in their favor untill you don’t have done some serious religious or other content violation. Otherwise, there is not a big deal and no other reason for why you can’t get your Instagram account back.
How to Recover a Disabled Instagram Account?
- Visit the official Instagram Account Recovery page.
- If the account was in personal use then don’t select an option. In case it was a business account then select Yes option.
- At the next stage, you have to enter your Name, Username, Mail ID, Country. After entering details click on the send option.
- You will receive an email from Instagram with a five-digit code within 24 hours.
- Type this code on the blank page, take a photo and reply to the same email.
- As soon as Instagram verifies the code your account will be reactivated.
That was the simplest procedure to get your Instagram account back. Here you need to remember on thing. If Instagram deletes your account permanently then no one can recover your account. So don’t violate the rules and regulations of Instagram if you don’t want to lose your account.