When it comes to using a web browser, internet users only prefer chromium-based utilities. Microsoft never wanted to left behind the scenes and so decided to gift its users with Edge Chromium. This web browser has enough good facilities that you can compare with any other web browsers.
The product’s newly added services are not known to many users. For instance, several users don’t even know how to enable dark mode in it. Yes its the simplest task, but if you don’t know a way to access services, then there’s no point in having them. Same implies to users who want to Change Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge. It can be done simply by implying the provided method.
How Do I Change Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge?
If you are a Microsoft Edge user, then you know that its default search engine is Bing. But I do know that many users prefer using Google Search because it’s a lot safe and provides you with the results of no-scammers. You can understand to perform this task by acknowledging the provided steps:
- Navigate to Microsoft Edge’s settings.
- Hit “Privacy and security” from the left-side panel.
- Now locate and click on “Address bar”(it’s available under the Security tab)
- Make sure that the Address bar toggle is enabled.
- If it is, then click once on the drop-down menu of “Search Engine in the address bar” and select your preferred search platform.
- In case your desired search portal is not available on the list, go to Manage search engines and there click once on the add button.
- Enter your desired details and you are good to go.
Note: This method only works for users who’ve installed the latest version of Microsoft Edge Chromium. If not, then you need to update your web browser before implying the above-provided steps.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.