The demand draft helps you to send money from one account to another easily. Transfer your money easily between accounts by doing some simple steps. You can create the demand draft for the specific person’s name and only he can cash it out from his bank. The demand draft works as cheques but the demand draft is issued by the bank, not by any person.
So, you do not need any signatures of the person because the bank is responsible for your payments. The payment of a demand draft can not be stopped by the drawer because the bank issued the demand draft after asking the person who is making a demand draft. The bank only makes the demand draft for the person who has an account in the bank.
Many of you want to make the demand draft online without visiting the banks. Now you can do that s well with the help of net banking. Net banking is very common in =nowadays and you can transfer your money to any account easily. So now I will tell you the procedure by which you can make the demand draft online without visiting the bank.
Procedure To Make Demand Draft
- First of all, you need to login to your SBI Online Account.
- Then enter your username and password.
- After that, now click on Payments / Transfers Tab on the top of the left side of the website.
- Then scroll down, and you will see the Other Payments / Receipt option.
- From there, you need to click on the Issue Demand Draft option.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Profile Password and click submit.
- You will see the option Default Demand Draft which is set to zero, you need to change the limit first.
- You will see the form, now fill the amount for which you want to make demand draft. Add all the details like the purpose of payment, fill DD, Banker Cheque to be issued at Branch Code, fill the DD / Banker Cheque to be payable at Branch Code. If you forget or don’t know the payable branch code then scroll down the same form page and you will branch locator option. Click on it and you will know the branch code of payable.
- After filling all the details, you will see the two options like Collect in Person or Courier. Choose one option from there and tap on the submit button.
- After that, you need to fill some further details about your accounts and confirm it after seeing all the details again. Now click on the print option to take out the print of your demand draft.
Now take this print out and visit your branch and the bank will do the rest for you. The payment will easily transfer within 1 to 2 hours.
This is the procedure by which you can make a demand draft online by following all the above simple steps. If you want to give any suggestions or ask questions, then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.