Today I will guide you on how you can insert or remove sim card in the galaxy s6 & s6 edge. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge are very famous smartphones used by millions of people. This phone still works very well in all departments and many of you are still using these smartphones.
If you want to insert the Sim card in the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge devices then you need to be careful while inserting the sim in the mobile device. Because if you insert the Sim card or tray in the wrong direction then you may damage your device signal strip located under the sim slot area.
So you have to take care while inserting back the sim tray of S6 or S6 edge. Now I will show you how you can remove or insert sim cards in Galaxy S6 and S6 edge.
How To Remove SIM Card
- First, locate the Sim card tray on your mobile. This is located below the power button if you have the Galaxy S6 model. But in the S6 edge model the sim tray located in top pg the device.
- Now use the sim eject tool that comes with your mobile device and push the small button on the SIM Card tray to open it up. If you don’t have the sim eject tool then you can use the paper clip, needle or safety pin to open the sim tray.
- Then the sim tray will open and you can remove your sim card from there.
How To Insert Sim Card
- Open the sim tray of your galaxy S6 or S6 edge device.
- Now place the SIM card in the Sim Card tray correctly.
- Then insert the tray into the Sim Card Slot. That’s it you have successfully inserted the sim card in galaxy S6 and S6 edge devices.
We hope that you understand that how to insert or remove the Sim card from your Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge device.