I will tell you the complete instructions by which you can Increase FPS, Fix Lag And Improve Performance In Fortnite Season 8. Boost up the performance of your Fortnite Season 8 game by doing these settings given below.
But first, I will tell you the reasons that cause the performance problem while playing the game. Many of these Epic games required a good internet connection. If you have a slow internet connection then you can face the lag and poor performance in the gameplay.
Secondly, make sure that your device is not too old or the specification of your device is not low. Because Fortnite Season 8 is a high graphical game and you need a high specification device to play this game. But, if you have a good internet connection, device with the high specifications and still facing the issues, then you can do these simple settings.
Setting to Increase FPS, Fix Lag And Improve Performance
There are different settings you can do to boost the performance of the Fortnite Season 8 game. Follow the settings below to Increase FPS, Fix Lag And Improve Performance.
Setting 1: FPS Booster Pack Fortnite Season 8
- At first, download the Fortnite FPS booster pack from the given link. Download FPS Booster Pack
- After downloading, extract the downloaded file.
- Then open the extracted file and open the priority folder
- Now you need to click on the Fortnite High Priority file and click on the ok button.
Setting 2: Memreduct For Fortnite
- First of all, double-tap on the memreduct-3.3.4-setup file.
- Then tap on the Next button.
- After that, you can click on the agree button and install it.
- After installation, open the option clean memory and click on the yes button.
Settings 3: Fortnite RAM Optimization
- First, double click on Ramrush file and install it on your device.
- Then click on the start optimize option.
- Now, wait for some time to complete the process.
- After that restart your computer.
Settings 4: Cleanup the Disk
- Go to My Computer on your PC and right-click on the C drive.
- Select properties from there and then click on the disc cleanup option.
- After that, you will see some options. Select all of these options and click on the cleanup button.
- It takes 3-4 minutes to complete the process.
Settings 5: Change The Performance of Windows
- For these settings, open My Computer from your PC and right-click on the blank space.
- Now click on the properties option.
- Select the Advanced system settings from the left side of the toolbar.
- Then click on the Performance settings.
- Now select the best performance option from there and click on the OK button.
These are the simple settings through which you can Increase FPS, Fix Lag And Improve Performance In Fortnite Season 8. If you still want to ask some questions then feel free to ask me in the comment section.