Redmi Note 4 is one of the best smartphone with facial recognition. It is famous in different regions of the world because of its cheap rates. Yes, as compared to other mobiles, it is known as a mid-range smartphone. People love it because it is supported by MIUI, which is a very large Tech organization owned by the people of China.
However, it has a slightly different interface compared to other Android devices. So it is a little different to Import Contacts in Redmi Note 4. But it is simple and if you are guided right, you can do it by yourself. Moreover, you can imply the same method on Redmi 4A, Redmi Y1, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime, Redmi Pro, Redmi 1S, Mi Pad, Mi Miz Mi 2, Mi3 and Mi 5.
Importing Contacts In Redmi Note 4 (SIM/SD Card)
- Unlock your Redmi Note 4 and open the contacts app.
- Press & Hold the menu button until a popup menu starts to appear on the screen.
- Select the Import/Export option from this menu.
- Now tap on the right option that suits your desire (import from SIM or import from Storage).
- Select all or just select the ones you like to import on your phone.
- That’s all for Importing Contacts in Redmi Note 4 (SIM/SD Card).
Import Contacts In Redmi Note From Gmail
If you have added your Gmail account to Redmi Note 4, then you are halfway to importing contacts. But if you haven’t done it yet, just go to the phone settings and add your Gmail account. When this job is done, just go into your Gmail account settings and enable the synchronization process. For that, you are required to navigate to Settings -> Accounts -> Gmail -> Sync Contact. Afterward, all your contacts from Gmail will be imported into your contacts app. From there, you cand decide either to export them onto your SIM or SD Card as well.
That’s it, thanks.