Windows allows creating sever computer profiles for different users. Through these options, you can create multiple user profiles for each user on one device only. There are multiple types of User’s profile which can be created on a PC.
Windows 10 Profiles:
Local User Profiles: This profile is one which we create on Brand new laptop and it is also an admin profile. This profile is stored on a local hard disk computer.
Roaming User Profiles: It is a copy of the local user’s profile and it is stored on a server share. This profile is downloadable to any computer on which user have access to the network.
Mandatory User Profiles: This profile is usually made by admin to limit the authorities of users. Means admin can specify the authority of users to change the settings. Only system administrators are allowed to make changes to mandatory user profiles.
Temporary User Profiles: Such profiles are made for the one-time login only. It is issued to the users for accessing the network for only one time. Usually, this profile is made in organizations for the technicians so that they can repair the device.
Computer admin has the right to remove any of these profiles at any time. If you are also an admin and want to delete any profile but don’t know how to? Follow the below guide written step by step. You can easily remove any user profile on Windows 10 by following these steps.
How to Delete User Profile in Windows 10:
- For removing any user account in Windows 10, open the Settings app.
- Click on the “Accounts” option usually located in the second row.
- Go to the “Family & other users” tab in the Accounts. Here you will see a list of other users who are allowed to access the network or they are authorized to use the device.
- Select the User Profile you want to remove.
- Windows 10 will push warning popup asking for your confirmation. If you already made a decision of deleting the account and user data than confirm it. Remember the profile and data willnot be recoverable once you deleted it.