Call of Duty Mobile is a high graphics game. It is compatible with high-end devices. That is why people who are having Android device with 1-2 GB RAM are facing incompatible device issues. If you see a message “Device Does Not Meet Minimum Requirements” and want to fix it then you will get what you are looking for.
Here in this tutorial, we will tell you how to Fix unsupported device issue on Call of Duty Mobile. This message occurs on low-end Android devices. But if you want to play Call of Duty Mobile on low-end devices then you need to follow the steps given below.
How to Fix Device Does Not Meet Minimum Requirements (Call of Duty Mobile)
Here is how you can fix the unsupported device issue on Call of Duty Mobile.
- The first thing you need to do is to download the Call of Duty APK and OBB Data file on your Android device. Below you can see a free download link for COD Mobile for Unsupported Android device.
Download Call of Duty Apk & OBB File
- Install the APK file of Call of Duty Mobile Game.
- After that, you need to open Internal Storage. Click on Android Folder and then Open its OBB Folder.
- Now here you need to add a folder with name com.activision.callofduty.shooter. Move all OBB File to this folder.
- Once done, you can now enjoy the game with Unsupported Android device.
If you are still facing “Device Does Not Meet Minimum Requirements” then follow these step to Fix Unsupported Device Issue.
- First of all, turn off your WiFi and Mobile Data.
- After that, you need to launch the game from the home screen of your Android device.
- After launching the game you will see an error message like “Update download failed. Please make sure you have a stable connection”.
- Now turn on WiFi or Mobile Data and click on Retry option.
This workaround Fix Unsupported Device Issue and you can play Call of Duty Mobile on Low-end Android devices easily.