Windows is the most favorable operating system of all time. Users install this OS system on their computers knowing that it’s the most convenient and fully-featured platform. There is no hassle is accessing any service from Windows operating systems. But when you are delivered with so-many good services, there are some bugs to annoy you. For instance “Error Code 0x800F081F while installing .NET Framework 3.5 In Windows 10“. If you are one of such users who are facing this problem, we will tell you how to Fix Error Code 0x800F081F in Windows.
Fixing Error Code 0x800F081F in Windows
Windows 10 comes with security firewalls to protect a user’s operating system. But when a user is trying to install a software or application, firewall facility can be annoying sometimes. So its better if you disable the Windows firewall and then check if the Error Code 0x800F081F bug is solved or not. Still, if you are facing a similar error, then restart your PC and again start installing .NET Framework 3.5. If none of these solutions seems to work out well, follow the guide provided below:
- Download the Windows update file (32-bit or 64-bit) from the provided link. (Download)
- After downloading the file, move it into the Windows drive (preferably C:).
- Now run CMD (Command Prompt) with administrator privileges.
- Execute the following command in the CMD interface.
Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:C:\ /LimitAccess
- Depending upon your PC performance, the process will be completed in a matter of seconds.
- When the process is done, you will not be bothered by an Error Code 0x800F081F.
In Conclusion: There you go, we have solved the issue saying Error Code 0x800F081F while installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows. In case you face any difficulty in performing the above-provided steps, feel free to ask for help. Do follow iGeekGuides for future tech tutorials. Thanks.