If you are facing the CPU Does Not Have SSSE3 error while playing the game, then you are at the right spot. You can remove this error from your game by doing some simple and easy steps. Online games commonly played by many of you. Because you can play these games with the best players in the world.
Apex Legends is an action and adventure game, played by millions of people from all around the world. Show your skills by clearing up the different tasks in the gameplay. Clear up the missions and rank up your scale in the game.
So you are playing the game and facing SSSE3 error (Supplemental SSSE3 Instructions), then we are here to help you. Follow the methods that are given below so that clears up the SSSE3 error from the game.
Procedure to Fix CPU Does Not Have SSSE3 In Apex Legends
Follow the procedures given below to remove the SSSE3 error from the Apex legends game.
Procedure 1: Install Patch To Update Apex Legends
- First of all, open Apex legends game and go to library option from the settings.
- Then Right-click on apex legends and select update option from there.
- After that, the game installs the latest patch and all the updates if any available.
- Then, you can restart the game.
Procedure 2: CPU Command Line
- Open the game and go to my game library option from settings.
- Now click on Apex Legends and then select the settings gear icon.
- After that, go to the advanced launch option and paste command which is given below, inside the command line arguments.
-useallavailablecores Then click on the save button and enjoy the error free game.
Procedure 3: Launch Apex Legends & Origin As Administrator
- First, right-click on the Apex Legends and Origin icon.
- Then you have to select properties for both.
- Now go to the Compatibility tab.
- From there, you have to check the option “Run this Program as an administrator” that is available at the bottom.
- Then click on the ok button and restart your game.
We hope that these methods will help you to Fix CPU Does Not Have SSSE3 In Apex Legends game. If you have some question then feel free to contact us in the comment section.