Now that Call Of Duty aka COD mobile game’s beta version is out in the market. Everybody is rush to enjoy this spectacular battle royale game and don’t want to wait for the official version at all. For such players, its good to not wait to fulfill your gaming desires but it can get really annoying and frustrating. Because of the numerous errors which players have to face during their gameplay, they do not even know where to complain about them. So here we are going to tell you how to fix Call Of Duty Mobile No Gun, No Shooting, Invisible Players Error. We will try to make our guide as simple as possible.
Fixing Call OF duty Mobile No Gun, No Shooting & Invisible Players Error
First of all, let me remind you that, COD Mobile is not officially launched in the market. So the in-game servers may respond laggy and you may get worried about what you are going to do while you are on the way to the victory. The main problem is that you can’t complain to anyone but you will have to solve the problem by yourself. So let’s take you the guide of fixing Call Of Duty Mobile No Gun, No Shooting, Invisible Players Error:
Update download failed. Please make sure you have a stable connection
- Download & Install the Call of Duty Mobile edited APK version from the provided link.
- When it is installed, open it and start enjoying the game without any bugs.
Sometimes the edited COD APK file does not help you solve this particular problem. If that’s the case, follow the steps drafted below:
- Disable the internet on your device.
- Now open COD mobile game and wait until you see an error saying “Update download failed. Please make sure you have a stable connection“.
- After seeing this error, enable the internet on your device.
- Wait a while and let the game process completely.
- After a couple of seconds, you will become able to fully enjoy the game without such bugs.
That’s all, enjoy.