Apex Legend was one of the most anticipated games of this decade. It was released on 4th February 2019. This game is equally popular as PUBG, Fortnite, and Call of Duty Mobile. There are some common errors that occur in every online game usually. Especially “can’t connect to server” error is the most common in online games. Recently this error occurred in Call of Duty Mobile and we fixed through a guide. Today, we are trying to fix “Connection To Server Timed Out” in Apex Legends.
Solution to this error is not so much difficult neither this error is unsolvable. First, you must know why this error appears. When the game takes time more than the required time to connect with servers than this error appears. WiFi connection, Mobile data network issue or game bug can be the causes of this issue. Or, maybe the game engine is failed due to some bug in it. Anyhow, we are writing some remedies. Try one by one maybe you can fix Apex Legends “Connection To Server Timed Out”
Method 1: Repair Apex Legends
- First, open the origin in Apex Legends Game
- Go to my game library.
- Right-click on the apex legends. Look for the repair option and tap on it.
- It will take some time to repair the game, keep patience
- Restart origin, hopefully, this time you will not face the same issue.
Method 2: Run Registry Command
- Create a new notepad file, copy & paste below command.
- For 64-bit pc copy below command
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "TdrDelay"=hex(b):08,00,00,00,00,00,00,00
- For 32-bit pc copy below command
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers] "TdrDelay"=dword:00000008
- Go to file and click on save as option.
- Select all files from the save as type.
- Now type file fix.reg and click on save button.
- After you save file double tap on it and press the yes button.
Method 3: Run Apex Legends & Origin As Administrator
- Right-click on Apex Legends and Origin icon at the desktop shortcut
- Select properties for both.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box “Run this Program as an administrator” at the bottom, click on OK
- Restart Apex Legends and check either the issue is solved or not.
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall the game
If all methods failed to fix the issue then you need to do is to install the game again. But before installing the game make sure that you have uninstalled the previous. After uninstalling the game, restart your Android device and then install it again. It will definitely help you fix the issue.