It is hard to control an electronic device when you don’t know much about how it works. Similarly, if you are new to using an Android phone, then you may not know a way to check your mobile number from it. So if that’s the case, I’m here to help you remove such a complication. I’ll tell you all the possible ways to Find Your Phone Number on Android. Because I think it’s something every Android user should be aware of.
3 Ways To Find Your Phone Number on Android
- First of all, unlock your Android phone and open the settings app.
- Navigate into the “About phone” tab (in some Android versions you may find it as “About device”).
- Now if your phone number if not displayed on the screen, tap on “Status”
- From here, hit “SIM card Status” and you’ll be able to see your phone number.
- Navigate into the “Messages” app on Android.
- Tap once on the three-dotted icon and hit “Settings”
- Swipe down to the end of the menu and select “Phone number”
Simply call the “1-800-444-4444” number from the phone app.
Last Words: That’s all on the guide of How To Find Your Phone Number on Android. If some chance you are unable to check your cell phone number just because it’s listed as “Unknown”, then you may have some trouble with your SIM card. Maybe, you have not inserted it properly as it is supposed to. Else, your Gmail or device’s account is not responding in the right way. So check for both things or open our guide to Insert SIM Card & SD Card tray in Android phones.
Still, if you are facing any sort of trouble regarding finding your phone number, don’t feel shy to tell us via the comments box. And thanks for choosing igeeksguides.