Aadhar Card is also available for Indian citizens. Basically, it is presented by the Indian government to keep a record of the people living in the country. So the government is paying a huge prize by delivering some benefits to these cardholders. Now millions of people have decided to register with Aadhar Card to claim some benefits. But to keep gaining profits, a person has to update his Aadhar card registration. So to update, they need a URN Number. Here, we will be talking about How To Find URN Number of Aadhar Card Online. If you are a user who is facing difficulty in tracking Aadhar Card Status, this guide is drafted for you.
Finding URN Number of Aadhar Card
A URN is an Update Request Number which is used for checking Aadhar Card status. So if you don’t have this 14digit number, you are not allowed to check the status online. It’s always good to have this unique number because it only presents your original Aadhar identity. Always make sure that your mobile number is registered with Aadher. Or else, nothing can help you update your status. Head below to know how to get it:
- First of all, enter the Aadhar Self Service Update website.
- Enter your Aadhar number and the verification code of 4 digits.
- Click once on the Sent OTP button and a verification passcode will be sent on your registered number.
- After entering the code, hit the login button.
- Start updating your info and when you are done, simply hit the submit button.
- Now upload the correct document for verification purposes.
- After the file is uploaded, you will get the Aadhar update request number.
- You can either take a screenshot or save the number if your notepad for future convenience.
That’s all for now on the guide of How To Find URN Number of Aadhar Card Online. Feel free to ask for suggestions and don’t hesitate to share our article on social media. Keep visiting igeeksguides for more guides. Thanks.