Safari browser is one of the greatest products of Apple Inc. It is installed by default in every iOS device but has different versions according to the past few iOS versions. To be true, it has all the things an internet user could ever want from a web browser. Lately, many Safari users were having difficulty is enabling Pop-up blocker in the Safari browser. So I’m here to tell you a way to Enable Pop-up Blocker in Safari.
Safari 12 MacOS
Block All Websites by Default
- Inside Safari, go to Safari and then Preferences.
- Now navigate to Websites and select Pop-up Windows from the left side.
- Click on When visiting other websites drop menu, now select either “Block and Notify” or Block”.
Block Website Individually
- Open the safari browser and visit the website you want to block.
- Under Safari, select Preferences.
- Now click on websites from the top of Window.
- Click once on Pop-up Windows from the left side.
- It’s time you select the “Block and Notify” or “Block” option.
Safari 11 and 10 for Mac
- Navigate to Safari and then Preferences.
- Select Security from the top bar.
- Now check the “Block pop-up windows” checkbox to enable it.
- Open Terminal on your Mac.
- Execute the following command in it.
- After executing the command, press the enter button and it’ll be enabled.
From iPhone or iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate into the Safari tab.
- Tap once on the Block Pop-ups toggle to enable it.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.