Enable 2-factor authentication on the LinkedIn account through this tutorial. Facebook or Instagram are maybe good for entertainment or advertisement only. But when it comes to business and employment, LinkedIn is the real boss. Probably, LinkedIn is the best online Business And employment service ever created. Millions of people have got jobs or work due to this platform. Here employers and employees looking for employment provide their CV alike bio on their profile. People from different departments search for the desired person and choose the best from them. Like Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook account security, LinkedIn Security is also a must.
Two-factor authentication is already a part of many social and private networks. This feature is useful to secure your account and important information. Like other networks, LinkedIn also offers 2FA for account protection. Basically, this feature lets create the 2 unbreakable walls infront of your account. Somehow if the break the one wall, he/she will get stuck on second. That’s why iGeeksGuides highly recommend 2-factor authentication to all social network users for their account.
Enable 2 Factors Authentication on LinkedIn:
- Open the LinkedIn official app on your Android Phone.
- Sign-in with your LinkedIn account on which you want to set 2 factors Authentication.
- Once your account get opened, click on your Profile icon present at the top right corner.
- In the appeared menu, click on the Settings and Privacy option.
- Scroll Down in the privacy tab, unless you find 2 Factor Authentication option.
- Turn on the option and now there are 2 layers of security on your LinkedIn Account.
Users have multiple options to select the second layer in 2 Factor verification. Either they can use an Authenticator app on the LinkedIn account which will generate a code for them. The second choice they should enter their mobile number. We will prefer the number option. When you try to log in on your LinkedIn account the operators will send you the code on your registered number. Without that code no one can access your account even you can’t.