Today I will guide you on how to download Instagram and LinkedIn data on your device. As we know, all of your social media account data stored in the cloud of the app. But there is a security risk in that because nothing is perfect. These social media apps used the best servers that give them maximum security but you never know what happens in the future.
So most of you want to download their data from these social media accounts, but could not know how to download it. This is why I am here to help you with that matter. Below I will show you the simple settings by which you can download the data from Instagram and LinkedIn social accounts.
Download Data From Instagram
Instagram has millions of users worldwide because they can share their stories and pictures with their friends and families. Make new friends and chat with them. It allows users to call them anytime anywhere with the help of an internet connection.
- So to download the data from Instagram, follow the steps that are given below:
- First of all, open the Instagram app and go to your Profile.
- Then go to the Settings.
- From there click on the Security option.
- Now tap on the Download Data option.
- Then you need to enter the email ID of yours.
- After entering your ID, you will be receiving a link to a file with your photos, profile information, comments, and more.
- At last click on the Request Download and enter the password of your Instagram account.
- After that, you will receive the link to your email. Open that email and download any data that you want to.
This is how you can download the Instagram data successfully on your device without any problems.
Download Data from LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a social media app designed for professionals. It enables you to build your professional network and find new jobs with the help of it. Many people found jobs with the help of this social media app. The LinkedIn app allows users to build your professional profile, make business contacts, keep in touch with your professional network and find new business opportunities.
Most of you want to download data from the LinkedIn app, but you cannot directly download your data from the app. To download data from this app you need to visit the official website of it. Below you will see the steps by which you guys can successfully download data from the LinkedIn app.
- First, visit the LinkedIn website and login with your account. Then from the top right bar click on Me.
- Then select the Settings and Privacy option available under the Account section.
- Now scroll down to the How LinkedIn uses your data and click on Getting a copy of your data.
- From there you will see the option to download all of your LinkedIn data or choose the individual data section you want to download from there.
This is how you can download LinkedIn data completely without any problems.
If you want to download the data of Facebook then you can also visit How to Access Your Facebook Data. I have provided complete instructions in this article on how to download Facebook data completely.
I hope that with the help of this guide you can successfully download all of your data from the Instagram and LinkedIn app. If you found this guide useful then please leave a message in the comment section below.