We provide you all the guide on How To Download Voter ID Card Online From NVSP. The voter ID card is issued by the Election Commission of India. You can cast your votes to a favorite candidate at the election time with the help of it. You can get a voter ID card when you turn 18 years of age. The voter ID card is also known as election card, voters card, etc.
It is registered by the government of India so that you can legally cast your votes. The voter ID card is proof that you are an Indian and you have the right to cast votes and choose your leader. Many of you are 18 years of age and searching for how to get the voter ID card. If you want to apply for the voter ID card online then visit the national voter’s service portal (NSVP) website.
On this website, you will see the forms icon. Click on that icon and give all of your information. When you fill the form with all your identity proofs and address proofs, click on the apply button. With that procedure, you have successfully applied for the Voter ID card legally. You will receive the hard copy of the voter ID card within 2 to 3 months.
But some of you need the voter ID card urgently then there is a proper legal way of getting an urgent voter ID card online. We will show you the complete instructions on how to download an online voter ID card from the National Voter’s Service Portal (NVSP) official website.
Steps To Download Voter ID Card Online With Picture
Follow the steps carefully and you guys can download your voter ID card online with your photo.
- At first, open the official website of the NVSP Service Portal. https://www.nvsp.in
- Now scroll down and on the left side of the page, you will find“Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” option and click on it.
- You will see two options like Search by Details and Search by EPIC number. You need to select the Search by Details option.
- Then on you need to enter your details like your name, father’s or husband’s name, age or date of birth, gender, state, district, and assembly constituency.
- Add all the details of yours and type the captcha code. Then click on the search button.
- You will see all of your voter ID card details at the bottom like an EPIC number, name, age, father/husband name, state, district, polling station, parliamentary constituency, and assembly constituency.
- Now you can download the voter ID. To do that, you need to click on the “View Details” option and you will redirect to the next page.
- Over there, you will see all the details of your voter ID card. Now scroll down and click on the option “Print Voter Information” to save your voter ID card details to your device.
- Then click on the save button and download the voter ID card pdf file on your device.
- You have downloaded your voder ID card details on your device or PC successfully.
Steps To Download Voter ID Card Using EPIC Number
If you have EPIC Number (Electors Photo Identity Card) then you need to follow these steps to download your voter ID card.
- For this method, visit the official website of NVSP Service Portal: https://www.nvsp.in
- Scroll down and find the option “Search Your Name in Electoral Roll” at the bottom left corner. Click on it.
- You will see two options such as Search by Details and Search by EPIC number. Choose the Search by EPIC number option from there.
- Now you will go to the next page. Over there, you need to enter details such as EPIC number and state.
- Now type the captcha code and click on the search button.
- You will see all of your voter ID card details at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to take out the print of it, you need to click on the “View Details” option.
- Go down and click on “Print Voter Information” to print the e-voter ID card.
- Click on the save button to download the pdf file of your Voter ID details.
- That’s how you can download your voter ID card on your device online.
We hope that you will get all the information on How To Download Voter ID Card Online From NVSP with the help of our guide. If you have any questions then ask us in the comment section below.