Recently Samsung has provided One UI 2.0 update to the flagship models like Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series. Samsung gives users many new features and improves all previous features in the new update. After the 2.0 update, you might see One UI tips notifications function are also upgraded. These tip notifications are very useful for some people and they like to use it.
But some of the users don’t want to use them and searching to disable it. So in that case, we are here to helps you on that matter. We provide the simple method below that will guide you on how do disable Tips Notifications in One UI 2.0.
Disable One UI Tips notifications
We provide the step by steps settings by which you guys can successfully turn of tips notifications in One UI 2.0.
1. Disable Tips Notifications from the notification panel
Most of the users see the tips notifications in the notification panel of your device. So if you see on the panel then click follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
- Perform the half swipe on the notification panel and tap on the Settings icon next to the tips notifications.
- Then turn off the Show notifications option.
- This is how users can simply disable the tips notifications from the notification panel of your device comfortably.
2. Disable Tips Notifications from Phone Settings
If you dismiss the Tips notifications from the notification panel then don’t worry we will tell you that how users can disable them from the settings of your device.
- First, go to the Settings app on your device.
- Then scroll to the bottom and click on the Tips and user manual option.
- Also, users can go to the search bar of it and type the Tips and select Tips and user manual.
- Click on the 3 dots and select the Settings from there.
- Then click on the Notifications and disable the Show notifications option.
This is how users can disable the tips notifications in One UI 2.0. When users disable it from the settings of your device then they will no longer see any tips notifications on their devices.
If you have any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.