Most of the browsers launched day by day for the users that provide more protection than the default browser of your devices. Brave Browser is one of those browsers and used by many people as a default browser. Because it provides secure browsing and downloading. Brave Browser gives you many useful features that most of the browsers don’t have.
In the Brave Browser, when you open a new tab page, you will see the background images. There are 16 built-in background images available in the browser. Every time you open a new tab page, you will see different background images. Some users like this feature a lot because it looks very beautiful. It gives you the new experience of using the browser.
However some of the users don’t like it at all, so they want to turn off this feature from the Brave Browser. So if you decided to disable background images in Brave Browser then we will tell you the setting by which users can turn off this feature from it.
Disable background images in Brave Browser
This feature is enabled by default so to disable it, you need to follow the below steps.
- First of all, open the Brave Browser on your device.
- At the bottom bar of the browser, you will see the 3-dots icon. Click on it.
- Then click on the Settings option.
- Now scroll down to the Display category.
- From there click on the New Tab Page option.
- After that, users will see the option Show Background Images.
- Disable this option by tapping on the switch located beside the option.
- Then the pop-up messages appear on your device screen click on the Relaunch Now option.
After that, close the Brave browser from your device multitasking and restart the browser. Now you will not see any images when you open a new tab page anymore.
This is how users can disable the background image in the Brave browser. If you have any question then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.