There are many good reasons why you want to Delete TikTok Account Permanently. One of the most reasons is that it’s addictive and it’s hard to avoid. Many people found it’s addiction destructive towards their career. Because most of the users are students and they can’t study with a full focus if they are trying to get more followers on TikTok.
Also, there are plenty of users who don’t any third-party apps to know about their number. It’s a fact that TikTok allows a user to set some privacy according to his needs, but still, it’s everybody’s personal perspective about their private life. So here, we will be discussing How To Delete TikTok Account Permanently & Instantly. Follow our lead and you will be able to perform the procedure by yourself.
Deleting TikTok Account Permanently
Before we get to main part of deleting TikTok Account Permanently, let us mention a couple of things. If you are using TikTok old version, then you will have to contact the customer support to delete an account. But if you are using a TikTok latest version, then you can complete the task directly from the app.
Moreover, if you delete TikTok Account, you have the privilege to recover it in under thirty days. Afterward, your TikTok account will be deleted permanently. Also, you need to keep in mind that your in-app purchases will no longer be available to you after performing this process. So if you are ok with that, follow the steps provided below:
- Open TikTok and click once on profile icon available in the bottom-left corner.
- Now hit the hamburger icon appearing at the top-left corner.
- Inside Privacy & Settings, select Manage my account.
- Navigate to Removing your account tab.
- Wait for the verification code to be received on your mobile number.
- Once you have got it, enter the verification code and select on the continue button.
- Now your TikTok account will be deleted permanently.
Connecting Mobile Number in TikTok
If your mobile number if not registered in TikTok, you may get a hard time in deleting your account. So it’s better if you check that and if you haven’t registered with your phone number, then follow the steps drafted below:
- In TikTok, go to your profile settings.
- Navigate to the privacy & settings tab.
- Select manage my account and click on phone number.
- Type in the phone number and verify it with the help of the verification code received on it.
That’s all, thanks.