Welcome to our guide of How To Delete Paytm Payments Bank Account Permanently. Today, we are here for Paytm users who used this eCommerce platform for making online transactions. As we know, there are plenty of users who are getting payments from a different online source like Emarketing. Even India has the most number of Youtubers which earn their living from the tech giant’s live streaming platform known as Youtube. But sometimes a user wants to shift to another Paytm account or wish to acquire services of other eCommerce portals. So if you are one of such users, this article is made specifically for you.
Deleting/Removing Paytm Payments Bank Account Permanently
To be honest, it’s a little complicated for a normal user to Delete Paytm Payments Bank Account Permanently. Because there is a neat trick with needs the attention of an individual, who is willing to perform this particular task. So here, we are going to talk about accomplish our goal in the simplest manner as possible. So without any more due, let’s get to the main part.
- Step#1: Open Paytm app and tap once on the smiley icon available at the top right corner.
- Step#2: Navigate to Help & Support tab.
- Step#3: Now first open Managing my account and then I have lost my phone/change my mobile number.
- Step#4: It’s time you go to My mobile number if lost or unavailable, how to log in.
- Step#5: Tap on the Message us button.
- Step#6: In the dialogue box, type a simple request of saying “I want to Delete Paytm Payments Bank Account Permanently”.
- Step#7: Depending on the Paytm servers, your request will be completed in 3 to 4 days.
Wrap Up: Here comes an end to our article on How To Delete Paytm Payments Bank Account Permanently. Keep visiting igeeksguides for future guides. Thanks.