Google Assistant bieng one of the top priority virtual assistant in the market, delivers tons of beneficial services for Android users. No doubt, there’s no match to Google Assistant. Even Microsoft started to stop providing Cortana services to smartphone users just because they couldn’t compete with the tech giant’s products. But even a good product has its pros and cons. Or you can also say that it’s impossible to gain some services without implying steps manually.
For instance, Deleting Google Assistant Search History. One can only complete this task by performing several steps by himself. So if you don’t know how it’s done, here’s a guide to help you. I’ve drafted a guide about How To Delete Google Assistant Search History. Stay tuned and try to perform all the steps I’ve presented below:
How Do I Delete Google Assistant Search History?
If you are conscious about your private life then here’s some steps drafted for you. The steps provided in this guide will help you delete the search history with your desired timeline.
- Open Google Assistant on Android and tap once on the “Explore” icon.
- Tap on your profile icon and select “My Activity”
- Now the Google Activity page will open in the new web browser tab.
- From there, swipe down to locate an activity and tap once on the “Bin” icon.
- If you want to delete a specific timeline search history, then tap on the three-dotted icon placed beside the filter bar and select “Delete Activity by”
- Google Assistant will ask you whether if you just want to delete the last hour’s search history. You can ignore this box and navigate to the main page. Thereafter, make your option for deleting the search history and confirm the action.
- Your Google Assistant Search History will be deleted instantly.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.