Facebook and Instagram both are owned by the same group. These apps are pretty well interlinked also. As compared to Facebook, Instagram is very limited. But both are highly popular infact Insta is the second most used social media in the world after Facebook. History is the most common feature of all online portals and networks. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and all other stores the history if you allow them. This can be an awkward moment for you if someone put his or her hands on your Facebook or Instagram History.
How to Delete Facebook and Instagram Search History:
I don’t think that it is necessary to keep the record of FB or Insta History. You should delete it daily on atleast once in a week. So that no one can see which keywords you search on Instagram or Facebook. Do you not know how to delete Facebook or Instagram History? Well, you came to the right destination.
At this tech spot, you are getting a step by step guides to delete Insta and FB search history individually.
Deleting FB Search History:
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap on the “three lines” menu icon presents at top right,
- Scroll to the bottom and go to the Settings & Privacy section.
- Now, tap on Privacy Shortcuts.
- Scroll to the Your Facebook Information section and tap on See your Activity Log.
- Next, tap on Category and look for the Search History option.
- You will now be presented with all your search history to date.
- Tap on Clear Searches to delete the entire Facebook search history.
- Or tap on the cross next to an individual history item to delete only that particular search.
Deleting Instagram Search History:
- Head over to the Instagram app on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile and then on the hamburger menu situated at the top right.
- Next, tap Settings. This will be present at the bottom of the menu.
- Within that, head over to Security and under Data and History, tap Search History.
- Now tap on Clear all to delete all the Instagram search history to date.
- That’s it. By executing the above steps, you have successfully deleted your Instagram’s history.