Facebook & Instagram are the most used social platforms. They are famous because their users are from around the globe. For now, all their services are good enough that users like to stick to it. But not everyone’s aware of the fact that such social platforms are not much secure as they are supposed to. So to make sure that no one get’s to take a peek in your Facebook & Instagram Search History, I’ve come forward to help you. I’ve drafted a guide about How To Delete Facebook & Instagram Search History. We’ll talk about these apps individually.
Delete Facebook Search History
Step 1: Open the Facebook app and tap once on the horizontal lines icon. From the settings menu, expand the “Settings & Privacy” tab and select “Privacy shortcuts”
Step 2: Scroll down a little and from the “Your Facebook information” tab, select “See your activity log”
Step 3: Now tap once on the “category” and select the option “Search History”
Step 4: Tap once on the “x” button to delete a search history individually. OR tap once on the “clear X” button to clear all the Facebook History at once.
Delete Instagram Search History
- Inside the Instagram app, open your profile and tap once on the hamburger icon. From there, select “Settings”
- From your account settings, open “Security”
- Now tap on “Search history” that’s available under “Data and History”
- Hit the “x” icon to delete an Instagram search segment.
- If you want to clear all Instagram Search History, then just hit the “Clear” button.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.