Phonepe is a Unified Payment Interface (UPI) which is introduced to bring ease for online transactions. Such a system is introduced by the national payment corporation in India. The basic purpose of this facility is to allow users to make an online transaction without any hassle. Just with a single tap, users can easily send real money to others and even pay for their bills if they want to.
But with so-many facilities, there also comes several responsibilities. There are plenty of users who want to Delete their Phonepe Account permanently. For such users, we will be talking about How To Deactivate Phonepe Account Permanently. We will try to keep things as simple as possible, but try to follow all of the provided steps to achieve your goal here.
How To Delete/Deactivate Phonepe Account Permanently
The reason why Phonepe users find it hard in deactivating a Phonepe account is that there is no straight forward way of doing that. So the only possible way to achieve such a goal is by contacting the customer care support of Phonepe Inc. So here, you need to follow several steps for Deactivating Phonepe Account Permanently in 2019.
- Firstly, open Phonepe application. (Download Link)
- Navigate to My Account tab.
- Now tap once on Help.
- Choose the Other Topics as Phonepe Account.
- Inside the Account tab, select Deleting an account.
- Tap on Contact Us.
- In the empty dialogue box, type Sir I want to delete my phonepe account.
- Enter a reason for deleting Phonepe account.
- Let the app verify your identity.
- After the successful verification, your account will be deactivated in 1 or 2 working days.
Wrap Up: That’s all on the guide of How To Deactivate Phonepe Account Permanently. Feel free to ask for help if you are facing difficulty in performing any of the above-provided steps. Keep visiting iGeeksGuides for further beneficial guides. Thanks.