Changing Font Size in Google Chrome can be very easy, but only if you follow this guide to the end. Here, you can discover a 100% working method to help you Customize Font Size in Google Chrome. Because using a smartphone for some time can affect your eyesight. Enabling dark mode or using Incognito mode is yet another good option, but making changes in the font size also helps you a lot. Also, many elderly users can’t read a normal-sized font while surfing the internet. So if it’s not their fault, then why would they suffer the frustration of not understanding what’s written inside the Chrome. To benefit all sorts of users, here’s a guide for this specific cause.
How Can I Customize Font Size in Google Chrome?
Google Chrome bieng a fully-featured web browser, it allows us to perform tons of customizations. A user is allowed to achieve any desired task without inconvenience. Yes, there some tweaks that you can perform to get what you want. Like Customizing Font Size in Google Chrome. You are allowed to make appearances changes for a healthy read/write purpose in the web browser. So if you want that, follow the steps that are drafted below:
- Unlock your smartphone and open the Google Chrome app. Inside the app, tap once on the three-dotted icon.
- From the menu, you need to select “Settings”
- Thereafter, locate and visit the “Accessibility” tab from the app’s settings.
- Here, you’ll discover the text scaling tab that allows you to set your desired font size.
- If it’s set to 100%, then you need to maximize it. Try to set such a scale from 150 to 180%
- When you are done performing such customizations, relaunch Google Chrome on your device.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more. Though, if you face any trouble while implying the above-provided steps, feel free to ask for help via the comments box.