Microsoft ensures a user is provided with services like no other OS. Seems like the tech giant has decided to attract all PC users towards its products. Though, the only problem which I think needs your attention is making precautions to secure your device from offline & online threats. I’m not saying that Windows OS is not capable of securing your device, but most cybercriminals focus on finding prey who are Windows users.
So its also a duty of every user to take mandatory precautions to save his device from threats like Ransomeware, Trojans, etc. Well, there are plenty of tricks which you can imply to protect your device. But one of them is creating a hidden user account. That’s why I’ve decided to deliver my viewers a guide about How To Create A Hidden User Account in Windows 10. For this task, I’ll be using Notepad and you’ll be required to enter some scripts that I’ve mentioned below.
Do Visit: How To Enable WiFi Calling on Android
How Do I Create A Hidden User Account in Windows 10?
- Open Notepad with the help of Windows 10 search bar.
- Now copy and paste the following script inside Notepad utility.
@echooff net user hidden password geeks /add net local group administrators name /add
- Replace the “geeks” keyword with your desired password as well as “name” with your desired account name.
- Now save this file in the “.bat” format.
- When the file is created, right-click on it and select “Run as Administrator”
- Thereafter, open the command prompt with administrator privileges.
- Execute the following commands in CMD:
- net users
- hidden /active:no
After implying all of the above-provided steps, your secret user account will be made in Windows 10. But in case, you have installed Windows 7/8/8.1, this method also works for you. Though, if you want to unhide a user account in Windows, then simply run the “Hidden /active:yes” command in CMD.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides for more.