Compressing large files comes after creating a Bootable Pendrive. Even if your files are too large for the destination, you can’t save a single file on a storage device. So for users who are finding it hard to Boot a Pendrive, we have drafted a convenient guide to getting rid of this annoying problem. However, such a process requires the full attention of a user for performing several steps. All of the steps we are going to provide you, they are 100% working and we have tested them by ourselves. So without any further delay, let take you to the guide on How To Create A Bootable Pendrive Instantly.
Users are required to first meet the following requirements before heading to guide:
- PC or Laptop running Windows XP or later versions.
- Minimum 8GB of a flash drive.
- Rufus for Windows.
Creating a Bootable Pendrive
- First of all, download Rufus for Windows from the provided link. (Download)
- After downloading Rufus, install it and open it.
- It’s time you connect a flash drive with your computer.
- The software will automatically detect it.
- Now choose Windows ISO file and a drive partition type as per your desire.
- Afterward, just click once on the start button to start the process.
- Depending upon your PC’s performance, a bootable drive will be created in 10 to 15 minutes.
Final Verdict: Here comes an end to our guide on How To Create A Bootable Pendrive Instantly. This process can be helpful for users to format the whole partition in PC or Laptop. But you need to make sure to select FAT32 partition type. Because it will help you get rid of future disk partitioning problems. In case, you are facing any sort of trouble while performing the above-provided steps, feel free to contact us via comment box available below. Stay tuned to iGeeksGuides for further guides. Thanks.