Today we will tell you that how you can copy Playlists to iPhone iPad, or iPod from iTunes. As we know, apple iTunes always change the settings and interface of iTunes after a few months. After every update, you will see the change interface of iTunes. So that’s why many of you are not able to copy your songs playlists from iTunes to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
So, we are here to help you with that matter. First, you need to enable the Manually manage music and videos option before you copy your playlist from iTunes to your iOS device. If you don’t know how to enable in then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to connect your iOS device to your computer.
- After that, you can see the tiny icon on the small bar underneath the play button in iTunes. Now select that icon.
- After selecting that you will see some options click on the Summary option.
- Now scroll down and you see the “Options” menu.
- Then check the option Manually manage music and videos from there.
- Select the Done option and click on Apply to save changes.
After that now it is time to tell you the methods to copy your playlist to iPhone, iPad, or iPod from iTunes. Below you will see the methods to copy playlists to the iOS device from iTunes 12 & 11 version.
Method to copy Playlist to your iOS device from iTunes 12
There are two methods to copy playlists from iTunes to the iOS device. We provide both the methods to you so that you can easily copy the playlist.
- First, connect your device to the computer.
- Then selects the icon for your device that is located at the upper-left corner of the screen.
- After that, click on the Music option that is available on the left pane.
- Make sure that the Sync Music check-box is selected.
- Now go to the Playlists section and check the playlists you wish to copy on your iOS device.
- At last click on the Sync button from the bottom and your playlist is copying in your iOS device from iTunes.
- First, connect your device to iTunes.
- Then click on the Music Playlists option from the left pane.
- Now select the playlist you wish to copy.
- Now use the drag and drop procedure. For that, selected a playlist and drop that playlist on the icon for your device that is located at the upper-left corner of the screen.
Method to copy Playlist to your iOS device from iTunes 11
- First, you need to connect your device to iTunes. After that, your icon for your device appears in the upper-right portion of the screen. Click it.
- After that select Add To… option from the upper corner. After selecting it you will see the content menu available on the right side.
- Then select the Playlists options from the top of the screen.
- Now drag any playlist from the left side to the right side.
- Now click on the Done option and then select the Sync button in the lower right corner of the screen to sync your changes.
This is how you can copy or transfer playlists to iPhone iPad, or iPod from iTunes.
We hope that with our guide you guys are able to copy the playlists from iTunes to iOS devices. If you ask any questions then contact us in the comment section below.