We will guide users with the best tips and tricks on how to get full control over Instagram ads. Millions of users have an account on the Instagram app. It allows users to share their stories and pictures with your friends. So nowadays every social app has ads and most of the time these adds irritate you and users want to hide them.
In this modern era, most of the people like to buy the products online. That is why almost all the companies using these apps for their advertisement. Because they want to sell their products online. Instagram is one of the most famous social media apps and many brands want to sell their product on it as well.
So if you want to hide them then Instagram allows users to hide these adds from your account. We provide the best tips and tricks that will help users to hide these ads from their Instagram account.
Best Instagram Tips & Tricks
Below we will show you some best tips and tricks that will help you to hide these ads that appear on your feeds and stories. Follow the methods below users can hide various adds from their Instagram account. Also, you can hide the ads from the posts that you have previously viewed.
Hide Ads While Browsing Feeds
Most of the add shows while users are browsing through the Instagram feed. You always see many sponsored ads on feed. So to hide these sponsored ads, follow the steps given below:
- To do that click on the menu option which is available next to that Sponsered post.
- When you click on that menu button, you will see two options Hide Ad or Report Ad.
- If you choose Hide Ad then you will see some options, click one of it and it will be hidden from your feeds and you will not show that again.
- If the ad has any violent or offensive content choose Report Ad, then you will see some reasons for reporting that option select any of them. By reporting that ad might help other Instagram users as well.
How To Control Instagram’s Already Viewed Ads
If you want to act on an ad that you have viewed an did not hide or report on that time then follow the below steps.
- First of all, open the Instagram app and go to your Profile.
- Then click on the hamburger menu and select Settings from there.
- Then click on the Ads
- After that choose the Ad Activity option.
- Now users will see all Story and Feeds ads that they have viewed recently.
- Then use the above method to Hide or Report Ad.
This is how users can hide the irritating ads that disturb them. You can control the ads on Instagram that appear in feed and story in seconds without any problems.
We hope that this guide will help you on how to get full control over Instagram ads. These are some best tips and tricks for you to do and get rid of the ads which you don’t want to see.
If you have any questions then feel free to contact us in the comment section below.