For video streaming, a big screen is always the concern. Not just that, but the bigger your device is, it becomes easy for you to accomplish our goals. Like Samsung Smart TV, many people now own it and like to connect it with PC/Laptop. For such people, we have come up with a guide for How To Connect PC To Samsung Smart TV.
Well, most of the users are aware of the fact that you can always connect a PC with Samsung smart tv through HDMI cable. For that, you just need to connect both devices (PC & smart tv) using this cable. It’s available on Amazon & Flipkart, so you can buy it easily. As to connect through HDMI cable, connect one end of the cable with PC and the other end to the Smart TV.
Connecting PC To Samsung Smart Tv Wirelessly
The best solution to connect PC To Samsung Smart Tv is by mirroring your one device to another. For that, you have official Samsung apps that you can install and then connect it with your Smart Tv. If you don’t know how it’s done, follow the steps drafted below:
Solution#1: Samsung Smart View
- Download the Samsung Smart Tv app.
- Open the application and search for the Tv devices connected with the same network.
- Select your Samsung smart tv.
- After a few seconds, your PC will be connected to Samsung Smart Tv.
Solution#2: Windows Media Player
- Open Windows Media Player.
- From the top bar, click once on the Stream button.
- Now enable the Media streaming with the homegroup.
- You will see a list of devices connected with the same WiFi.
- Select the smart tv that you want to connect.
- Accept the connection invitation from Samsung Smart Tv.
- Now you can mirror PC video streaming with Samsung Smart Tv device.
That’s all, keep visiting igeeksguides.