Windows users can again enjoy multitasking from a single platform. May you don’t know that users are allowed to connect 2016 and 2019 to Yahoo. Now you can manage your mails from Yahoo and Outlook at just one place. If you don’t know how to link Outlook with Yahoo than follow the below guide.
First, you have to enable other apps to sign in Yahoo settings. This process is similar to enabling unknown resources in Android.
- First of all, visit Yahoo.com, click on Sign in. Enter your ID and Password.
- Once you are successfully Login click on the Account Security Settings.
- Here you will see“Allow apps that use less secure sign-in” option, turn it “On“.
If you have enabled the 2-factor authentication on yahoo then you have to generate the password first. Otherwise, directly move to the main guide.
- Visit this URL, it is the directly link to move on Yahoo Account Security Page.
- Click on the Account Security option.
- Select “Manage app passwords“.
- Choose “Outlook Desktop” int the “Select your app”.
- Click on “Generate“. Copy the generated password, click on done.
How to Connect Outlook 2019 to Yahoo:
- Open your Outlook Account via the PC browser. Sign in with your ID and Password.
- From Outlook, Move your mouse cursor to the file option.
- Click on the Info Option and Select Add Account.
- Under the Account option, you need to enter your Yahoo Mail which you want to connect with Outlook.
- Now Enter your Yahoo Account password. After that click on connect.
- Once the connection between Outlook and Yahoo gets established successfully, click on Done.
That’s all! now anytime when you will Connect Outlook 2019 to Yahoo. If any of the viewers find difficulty in procedure than feel free to contact us. We will reply to you with details as soon as possible. Our team is ready for you 24/7.